Contact us here
Feel free to contact us if you have any questions or queries. You can find the contact details for the agency below.
Opening times for the agency
Monday - Friday – the reception and registry is open 09:00 - 15:00.
Our switchboard is open 08:00-16:30.
Half-days and days adjoining public holidays: 09:00 - 11:00.
Our address and telephone numbers are below.
The Dental and Pharmaceutical Benefits Agency
Box 225 20
104 22 Stockholm
Fleminggatan 7, 112 26 Stockholm
Organisational Registration Number: 202 100 - 5364
Telephone: +46 8 568 420 50 (switchboard)
Fax: +46 8 568 420 99
If you have queries in regard to
- Your prescriptions or access to a specific medicine – please contact your local pharmacy for information.
- Your illnesses and symptoms – please contact 1177 Vårdguiden (Healthcare advice line) or primary care in your county council.
- Poisoning due to medicines and emergency situations – please contact the Swedish Poisons Information Centre or SOS Alarm (112).
- Dental benefits and are a private individual - please contact the Swedish Social Insurance Agency's Client centre for private individuals on 0771-524 524 or 1177 Vårdguiden (Healthcare help line).
- Dental benefits and are a dentist - please contact the Swedish Social Insurance Agency's Client centre for Partners on 0771-17 90 00.
Half-days and days adjoining public holidays 2014
Thursday, April 17th
Wednesday, April 30th
Friday, May 2nd
Friday, May 30th
Friday, October 31st