Contact us here
Feel free to contact us if you have any questions or queries. You can find the contact details for the agency below.
Opening hours for the agency
Our switchboard is open 9.00-1600.
The registry is open 10.00-14.00.
Half-days and days adjoining public holidays we close earlier, see the dates to the right.
The Dental and Pharmaceutical Benefits Agency
Box 225 20
104 22 Stockholm
Fleminggatan 18, 112 26 Stockholm
Organisational Registration Number: 202 100 - 5364
Telephone: +46 8 568 420 50
If you have queries in regard to
- Your prescriptions or access to a specific medicine – please contact your local pharmacy for information.
- Your illnesses and symptoms – please contact 1177 Vårdguiden (Healthcare advice line) or primary care in your region council.
- Poisoning due to medicines and emergency situations – please contact the Swedish Poisons Information Centre or SOS Alarm (112).
- Dental benefits and are a private individual - please contact the Swedish Social Insurance Agency's Client centre for private individuals on 0771-524 524 or 1177 Vårdguiden (Healthcare help line).
- Dental benefits and are a dentist - please contact the Swedish Social Insurance Agency's Client centre for Partners on 0771-17 90 00.
- Your medication, for example, dosage, side effects or content - please contact Swedish Medical Products Agency on 0771-46 70 10.
Last updated 22 december 2021